The year is almost gone and I always face the same questions and I bet you do, too.
- How would I describe the past year using only three words?
- What was the most challenging thing?
- What brought me the most of happiness?
- What was an unexpected obstacle?
- What was an unexpected joy?
- What was my biggest accomplishment?
- What was my biggest personal change?
- How did I grow emotionally?
- How did I grow spiritually?
- How did I change physically?
- How was my relationship with others?
- What was my biggest thing I learned this past year?
- What were the best books I read?
- What was the most enjoyable part of my work?
- What was the most challenging part of my work?
- If I could change one single thing from the past year, what would it be and why?
“Sometimes, you have to look back in order to understand the things that lie ahead.”
I usually struggle to remember everything what happened and going through those questions helps me a lot to get a better view and understanding.
There is also another way to do it.
Take some time to reflect on the past year and get ready to have an amazing new year.